Week three of #CBBxManiMonday Halloween nails! This week, I was inspired by Trysh’s silver and black nails from last week. Keeping it indie with the polishes this week again since it is Indie Month at the Canadian Beauty Bloggers.
- Base: Alter Ego Silver Lining (Fan Faves Collection)
- Stamping Polish: Hit the Bottle As Black as Night (available from Beautometry or Lantern & Wren)
- Glossy Top Coat: Paint it Pretty Polish Top Coat
- Matte Top Coat: My Indie Polish My Perfect Matte
- Stamping Plate: Born Pretty Celebration BPX-L007
Alter Ego Silver Lining is a mid toned silver with a chrome finish. You can see some of the darker gunmetal microglitter under the stamping. It does show some brush strokes, but not particularly bad and levels with top coat. Once stamped over, the brush strokes are barely noticeable.
Matte Halloween Nails
This just screamed for matte top coat. I used my latest favourite matte top coat, My Perfect Matte by My Indie Polish. It isn’t super matte but stays matte unlike many where you need to reapply daily making your manicure lighter each time.