I seem to be in a bit of a rut with my nails. I think something will look cute but the execution just isn’t there. Plus, being injured, I can’t sit for long periods to do them so that wipes out some ideas. Not sure what I expected this holiday themed mani to look like but I don’t love it and the red glitter was definitely a mistake. I should have just gone with dotting on red stamping polish for the berries but I wanted it to sparkle for a CBB theme.
- Base: Paint it Pretty Berry Beauties 54B (a one of a kind/overpour polish)
- Hit the Bottle Black as Night stamping polish
- Green: Paint it Pretty Berry Beauties 211
- Red hex glitter from Born Pretty Store
- Deer stamping plate: Born Pretty Celebration BPXL008
- Holly stamping plate: MoYou London Festive 06
That damn hex glitter. I waited an hour after placing it to do top coat and it still moved despite dotting on polish for it to stick to. This is why I hate glitter! Also, I have found it on two of the cats since!
I topped it with matte top coat later to see how it looked. Base is three coats of the gorgeous champagne gold. Not sure if this is an overpour, a polish Sherri was thinking of making or just a ooops but I love the tone of it. I hate overly yellow golds. Top coat is, as always, My Indie Polish My Perfect Matte.