Another of the Paint it Pretty Polish Magnetic collection but this time with holo! Force Field by Paint it Pretty Polish is a navy metallic magnetic base with holo and a bright blue magnetic shift. Force Field is part of a collection launching on July 20th. Polishes are just $11 CAD each and if you need a magnet, she sells them for $2 as well.
Paint it Pretty Polish Force Field Swatches
Shown in artificial lighting, the holo is less obvious but you can see more of the brighter blue where the magnet was applied.
This is not an issue with the rest of the collection, but Force Field seems to crinkle when the magnet was applied. I left my baby finger without top coat to show the crinkling. It looks fine with top coat. If you do skip top coat, it is something to be aware of.
Force Field by Paint it Pretty Polish does need a third coat or black base. I left my ring finger with two coats and you can see that the magnetic line is less obvious and nail line showing. I do often need an extra coat to cover my nail line but I think a third coat would be needed for most.
Paint It Pretty Polish Force Field (Magnetic Collection) Overview
- Coats required: Two thin coats and one thicker coat with magnet used (can apply over a black base)
- Dry time: Good, nails were dry enough for the second coat after finishing the first
- Wear time: Good, I wore this for three days with top coat before removing.
- Issues: None.
- Colour: Navy blue holographic metallic polish
- Buy It: Direct from Paint It Pretty on Etsy – Available July 20th ($11 for 15ml)
One Reply to “Paint it Pretty Polish Force Field Swatches (Magnetic Collection)”
Oooh – this is such a pretty polish! I haven’t used a magnetic polish before!