Another #CBBxManiMonday! This week, my holiday themed nails are snowflakes. Inspired by the design on my bottle of Live Clean Vanilla Peppermint hand soap, they have light green, silver and blue snowflakes on a white base.
This is the hand soap I have been using between swatches so it seemed right to do nails inspired by it. I love how they came out, I usually don’t love a white base but these looked so crisp and cool with snowflakes in light green, blue and silver/grey.
Polishes/Tools Used for my Live Clean Vanilla Peppermint Inspired Nails
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On
- Mundo de Unas Sorbet (green) stamping polish
- Hit the Bottle Honolulu Blue (blue holo) stamping polish
- Born Pretty Grey stamping polish
- Born Pretty BP01 & BPL032 stamping plates
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Invisible
As always, I do #CBBxManiMonday with some other bloggers. So head over to see how Cosmetic Proof, Prairie Beauty Love and See the World in Pink did with this challenge. We are doing holiday and winter themed nails all month.