Just another #ManiMonday… this time, we are doing leaves as a prompt. We all had very different interpretations of this prompt, so be sure to head over to how Cosmetic Proof, Prairie Beauty Love and See the World in Pink did with this challenge.
My polishes were a base of
- Holly to my Berry by Paint it Pretty Polish (red)
- Candy to my Cane by Paint it Pretty Polish (green)
- Ginger to my Bread by Paint it Pretty Polish (ginger/copper)
- Nut to my Cracker by Paint it Pretty Polish (bronze)
- Hit the Bottle Black as Night stamping polish
- Born Pretty BP-L015 stamping plate
The polishes are from the Paint it Pretty Polish Holiday Metallic collection and are available now. Obviously, I did not use the blue polish from the collection. I used the four others for a fall coloured smoosh mani then stamped the leaf design in black over.
I had hoped to colour in the leaves, but I injured my back and have limits to how long I can sit so this will have to do.