Each month, Paint it Pretty releases a polish of the month. Like last month, the November polish is based on birthstones with citrine tones of brown and yellow. Paint it Pretty Healing Quartz is a yellow/orange/gold flakie topper with a hint of red/gold/green aurora shimmer and a pinch of holo microflakes. It can be worn as a topper (best over browns and black) or three coats for opacity.
The tip wear is on me rather than the polish. My camera’s card was corrupted somehow and I redid the ohotos without realizing how bad the tip wear looked close up. If I have time, I will snap some more this week.
Depending on the angle, you get gold, green and red tones to the polish. There is a silvery glitter in there that makes it not too warm toned despite the warm colours. Which is great if golds clash with your skin tone like me. The various colours in it blend really well for a cohesive look perfect as the leaves are falling in November. Despite the promise of winter weather, it really is still fall.
This limited edition polish is only available for November, so order soon if you want it.
Paint it Pretty Polish’s Healing Quartz (November 2019 Polish of the Month) Overview
- Coats required: 3 coats for full opacity. Can be worn as a topper. Best used over browns and black.
- Dry time: Good but do allow it to dry between coats to minimize bald spots, especially as it will be thicker at full opacity
- Wear time: Good, shown with three days wear in photos above
- Issues: None
- Colour: Healing quartz is a yellow/orange/gold flakie topper with a hint of red/gold/green aurora shimmer and a pinch of holo microflakes.
- Buy It: Limited Edition from the Paint it Pretty Polish Etsy store. $10 Canadian for full size only. Available until the end of November 2019.
One Reply to “Paint it Pretty Polish Healing Quartz Swatches”
Looks good for 3 coats and can imagine it being a pretty topper as you said 😀