I decided to start my Valentine’s Day nail art without any pink or red! I do love a purple and Flowing Unicorn Mane from Beyond The Nail is one of my faves. A light purple holographic polish. I wish I got more of the holo you see in the bottle on the nail. It appears less linear, more scattered looking and a lot less noticeable.
In brighter light, you do get more of the holo, but in indoor natural light or basic artificial light, looks shimmery rather than holographic. Still a beautiful shade and one I get away with as “work appropriate”. At least when it is not stamped like today.
Stamping is Bundle Monster BM-H18 Valentine’s plate with Mundo de Unas Fantasy. The same image was used on all nails. The plate has four full nail sized images and two smaller heart images to choose from.
Beyond The Nail Flowing Unicorn Mane Polish Overview
- Coats required: 2 coats (or 3 thin coats)
- Dry time: good
- Wear time: good (Beyond The Nail tends to wear well on my nails)
- Issues: None, but note the holo is not nearly as noticeable on the nails as in the bottle
- Colour: Pastel purple with subtle holo
- Buy It: Direct from Beyond The Nail