Zoya is my go to for accessible high quality polishes. I am lucky enough to have a local spa that stocks them and Nail Polish Canada usually gets new shades soon after release but Canadians can buy direct from Zoya too. The Fall 2017 Sophisticates collection includes pinks, purples and some other fall shades thrown in. Choose from smoldering nudes, wine reds and shadowy hues in pearl, metallic and cream nail polish finishes.
- Mckenna (ZP904): a refined pearl in soft almond
- Beth (ZP905): a soft, sandy, rose gold metallic
- Presley (ZP906): a smokey, mauve taupe cream
- Joni (ZP907): a deep, dusty plum cream
- Hera (ZP908): a muted, red mauve cream.
- Padma (ZP909): a deep, vermillion red cream
- Yvonne (ZP910): a rich, bordeaux red cream
- Mona (ZP911): a deep, burgundy plum cream
- Elaine (ZP912): a dark, umber brown cream
- Hadley (ZP913): a smokey, midnight blue cream
- Tabitha (ZP914): a refined pearl in a deep hunter green
- Gal (ZP915): a smokey, iridescent, peridot gold metallic
Top of my list to try in the Sophisticates collection are Tabitha, Gal, McKenna, Beth and Presley. I guess I am not into cremes for fall this year. For me, this is a little heavy on the pink-red but that is usual for the more mainstream brands. Not that Zoya is exactly drugstore mainstream but they do cater to a wider audience than indies and pinks and reds sell. I am loving that peridot gold metallic. Hadley and Hera might make the list when swatches come out. I have had luck with Zoya blues, they seem to work well for me if a little sheer per coat.
Which shades are on your list? The Zoya Sophisticates collection all come in a 10-free formula and will be available starting on August 1st. They retail for $10US but are usually $12CDN at Nail Polish Canada.