If you are anything like me, you love a bath bomb and LUSH makes amazing bath products. The 12 Days of Christmas gift set can be used as an Advent Calendar but does not have doors like a typical calendar. So just open it and decide what to use each day or have a big spa day with multiple products. At $114.95 CDN, it is not cheap, but you get full sized products and who doesn’t love LUSH?
The LUSH 12 Days of Christmas box for 2017 includes four bath bombs plus some shower products, soaps and more. So want to see what is included?
WARNING: Go further and you will see spoilers for the LUSH 12 Days of Christmas set!
Bath Bombs in the LUSH 12 Days of Christmas Set for 2017
Starting with bath bombs, because I love LUSH bath bombs. The 12 Days of Christmas set includes four bombs. The total value of the bath bombs included in the set is $31.40.
- Golden Wonder: Zesty cognac and lime oils get this bath party started with their mood-brightening scents while sweet orange oil refreshes your senses. In the water, this present-shaped fizzer unwraps itself to reveal glittering golden luster and a sparkling turquoise explosion. Don’t wait until Christmas Day to bathe yourself in festive luxury
- Lush Pud: Catch 40 winks on Christmas Eve with islands of sleepy foam and comforting lavender. Creamy benzoin resinoid soothes and protects chapped, dry skin. Plus, the reassuring scent of lavender oil and sweet, warm tonka absolute banishes tension and aids relaxation. It’s the perfect bedtime soother for excited children and grown-ups alike.
- Shoot For The Stars: Launch this one in the water and watch it shoot and spin. Stay very still to see the swirling colors of the night sky dazzle in your bathtub alongside golden star bath melts. As a calming blanket of shimmering midnight blue unfurls in the water, Brazilian orange and bergamot oils take your skin to heaven as your mood rockets straight up to the stars.
- Christmas Sweater: Ugly Christmas sweaters are the norm these days, but there’s nothing unsightly about this festive fizzer. Drop it into the tub and watch as the magical display of swirling colors brings the water to life. You’ll be snug as a bug in a rug when you dip into a warming blend of spicy clove bud, refreshing coriander seed and cleansing Sicilian lemon oils. Christmas has never been so cozy!
Bath & Shower Products in the LUSH 12 Days of Christmas Set for 2017
A mix of bath and shower products are featured in the LUSH 12 Days of Christmas set including a bubble bar, bath oil and shower gels/creams. The shower and bath products included in the set have a total value of $35.80.
- Twilight Shower Gel: This deep purple body wash has the same comforting lavender and sweet tonka fragrance that has fast become a can’t-live-without Lush scent. Lather up in a warm shower before bed and you’ll be off to dreamland in no time.
- Snowman Bubble Bar: Bubbles have never felt so soft, with fair trade organic cocoa and shea butter packed into this bubbleroon, along with a citrusy combo of organic lemon myrtle and Sicilian lemon oils to give you a bathtime boost. Complete with a touch of calming styrax oil, this snowman will quickly become a Christmastime chum.
- Santa’s Christmas Shower Cream: This spicy-sweet, cola-scented shower cream features a rich coffee infusion for an instant pick-me-up! A warming blend of cinnamon and black pepper is invigorated by fresh lime juice and softened with cocoa butter and almond oil for the silkiest skin possible.
- Snow Angel Bath Oil: Snow Angel magically dissolves and blankets your bath in white, snowy foam before revealing its shimmering golden glow. Rich in moisturizing cocoa butter with a delicate marzipan perfume of rose, benzoin and cassie absolute, this one will rescue you from winter skin with a soothing and softening soak and will leave you wanting even more.
Soaps and Lotions in the LUSH 12 Days of Christmas Set for 2017
Finally, two soaps, a body conditioner and a hand/body lotion round out the LUSH 12 Days of Christmas box set or advent calendar. The total value of the soaps and lotions is $28.86. That’s after breaking down the lotion sizes to the smaller tubs included in this set.
- Christingle Body Conditioner: Who will top the Christmas tingles chart? We think it’s this fresh creation. After soaping up and rinsing off, smooth this pale blue peppermint and menthol crystal body conditioner all over to hydrate and cool the skin. Jojoba oil, murumuru and shea butters nourish and soften, while the menthol gives skin a tingly sensation. Rinse off and you’re ready to go!
- Golden Pear Soap: When winter’s ways leave skin feeling dry, this gorgeous sudser swoops in to the rescue. Its two lustrous golden halves meet in the middle with a creamy center of luxurious murumuru butter and almond oil. Fresh pear puree, cozy cardamom oil and rich fair trade organic cocoa butter make for seriously softening, spiced fruit suds. One of our most moisturizing soaps, this one will keep your skin silky and hydrated all season long. It’s pear, spice and everything nice!
- Baked Alaska Soap: When the weather outside is frightful, lathering up with Baked Alaska is delightful! Beneath its snowy, popping candy-studded layer lies a dazzling, multicolored extravaganza. An uplifting blend of organic lemon myrtle, grapefruit and stress-relieving ylang ylang oil make for a sweet and refreshing blast from head to toe.
- Sleepy hand and Body Lotion: Slather on this gorgeous pale purple lotion, breathe in its sweet, comforting lavender and tonka perfume and you’ll instantly feel at ease. Glycerin, cocoa butter and almond oil work together to moisturize skin and lock in hydration to keep skin soft, supple and comfortable all day or all night long. Say hello to your new nightly ritual! Zzz…
Buy The LUSH 12 Days of Christmas Set
So which one is top of your list to try when you get your LUSH 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar Box Set? Buy it in store or online here with free shipping. If you don’t want the gift box, it may work out a little cheaper to buy the products individually. But some, like the lotions, are special sizes for the box.