Okay life is so much more than cheese but cheap cheese makes it better.
Target had this amazing unadvertised sale on select cheeses. They are not tagged so you have to grab some Saputo or Market Pantry cheeses and scan to check if it is a participating product. Each of these items were $1.49 and some had coupons too making it an even more amazing deal.
Do check the dates as some are much earlier than others, I searched the fridges and took ones with expiry dates June or later unless it is something I know we will use before then.
- Market Pantry Mild Cheddar $1.49
- Market Pantry Medium Cheddar $1.49
- Market Pantry Pizza Mozzarella $1.49
- Market Pantry Shredded Mozzarella $1.49
- Saputo Mozzarelissimma $1.49 – $0.75 coupon = $0.74
- Philadelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese (tubs only and not light or regular) $1.49 – $1 WUB2 coupon from Kraft/Websaver = $0.99
I got 4 of each of the cheeses above for around $30. Check other types of Armstrong and Saputo cheese if you are shopping too, I picked up some yesterday at a different Target store but my local one only had these left when I went to stock up today.
- Saputo Mozzarelissimma (500g) $1.99 – $0.75 coupon
- Armstrong mild cheese (500g block) $1.79
- Kraft Natural Cheese Slices (Havarti only) $0.99
- Black Diamond Cheese Slices (fat free only) $0.99 – $0.75 coupon
Now I need to find a lot of cheese recipes.