September is Kingdom Hearts month at the Polished Gamers Box and this month, Cynthia made Search for Hearts of Gold as the Alter Ego exclusive polish. It is a yellow and gold metallic holo microglitter in a clear base. This one is not super packed, I needed three coats and still showed some visible nail line so sponging it on it best for an opaque and super sparkly look. The gold makes it a perfect choice for the holidays too.
Alter Ego Search for Hearts of Gold Swatches
All indoor light on these, we seem to have lost evening sunlight this week. Shown here with three coats of Alter Ego Search for Hearts of Gold on my baby finger and sponged on two coats on middle/ring finger and three on pointer. Sponging it on really ups the coverage and sparkle. It is a microglitter so do use a good base coat for easy removal and liquid latex is always a good idea when sponging on a glitter.
The yellow tones does bring out the redness in my skin, might be better for those with warmer toned skin but the cooler blue-ish sparks from the holo glitter do help tone down the yellowness in the gold so it is not full lobster hands.
Alter Ego Search for Hearts of Gold (Polished Gamers Box) Overview
- Coats required: 3+ if used normally, 2 if sponged on
- Dry time: Good
- Wear time: Good, I had it on for about 3 days (with little tipwear and no chips) before removal
- Issues: None but did need a little scrub for removal of the glitter
- Colour: yellow and gold metallic holographic microglitter in a clear base
- Buy It: exclusive to the September Polished Gamers Box available only until September 20th.
One Reply to “Alter Ego Search for Hearts of Gold (Polished Gamers Box) Swatches”
Oh wow gorgeous 😀