Now that this pretty has a name, I have swatches of Paint It Pretty Blue Me Away at IEC. This is Paint It Pretty’s IEC exclusive shade. They also have a purple toned polish for the VIP bags and a limited edition silver that will be available at IEC with any remaining available for a limited time from her Etsy shop.
Paint It Pretty Blue Me Away at IEC has a blue base with a pink shimmer that tends to give a more purple look mixed with the blue. On top of that, it has some colour shifting Aurora pigment to make it even more special. Definitely one to check out at the show!
Paint It Pretty Blue Me Away at IEC Swatches (Indie Expo Canada 2018 Exclusive)
In sunlight, you lose a lot of the purple but it really shines and is just stunning in person. I am a fan of blue and purples in general though. You can see a little of the shifting colour on the sides of my right and ring finger nails but definitely tends towards more blue.
In artificial lighting, you see more of that beautiful glow and the colour shift. Not quite as strong as you would see in a multichrome or similar, but gorgeous when it catches your eye and the base blue is so glowy too.
Up close, you can see the pink shimmer giving Paint It Pretty’s Blue Me Away at IEC a purple colour and the underlying glow of the aurora pigment. I seem to have been on a blue kick over the last few weeks so loved wearing this. A few random people commented on it so it really is beautiful in person. I wore it for four days using sticky base coat and Seche Vite with no chips – amazing wear time for my crappy nails.
Paint It Pretty Blue Me Away At IEC (Indie Expo Canada 2018 Exclusive) Polish Overview
- Coats required: 2 generous coats (shown with top coat)
- Dry time: Good, nails were dry enough for the second coat by the time both hands were painted
- Wear time: Great, I wore this for four days with sticky base coat and Seche Vite with no chips
- Issues: None – checked for staining with base coat and no leftover blue nails!
- Colour: Blue base with pink shimmer and colour shifting aurora pigment
- Buy It: $12 Only available at Indie Expo Canada on June 10th.
Paint It Pretty Shopping List/Pricing For Indie Expo Canada