The Steeped Tea 24 Sleeps ‘Till Christmas Tea Advent Calendar sold out quickly last year, so if you want one, order now. It is a beautiful blue gift box filled with 24 mini tins of tea. Each tin makes two cups so you can make a big cuppa or share with a loved one.
At $65, it is a fairly expensive tea advent calendar but a great way to try Steeped Tea without buying the bigger packs of tea they offer. One of the reasons I rarely buy from them is the whole waiting for an order, dealing with a consultant and not being able to try smaller amounts first. The Steeped Tea 24 Sleeps ‘Till Christmas tea advent calendar has a mix of their bestsellers as well as holiday teas to try. If you are not a fan of a blend, you only have 1 extra cup and not the remainder of a bag.
There is tax and shipping attached to the Steeped Tea Advent Calendars. I am only a short distance from the Steeped Tea HQ but shipping was $10 and tax on the calendar brought my total to almost $85. Fairly expensive since the DAVIDsTEA one is available in stores and was only $40 last year.
Steeped Tea 24 Sleeps Till Christmas Tea Advent Calendar Spoilers
The magnetic box holds 24 tins of tea with 2 cups worth of tea in each. Included teas are:
- Christmas Chai (black tea)
- Maraschino Cherry( black tea)
- White Chocolate Souffle (rooibos tea)
- Creamy Milk (oolong tea)
- Peppy Peppermint (herbal tea)
- Earl Grey de la Creme (black tea)
- Winter Sangria (fruit tea)
- Feel Good Fennel (herbal tea)
- Very Cranberry (green tea)
- Cocoa Mint (black tea)
- Creme Carmello (rooibos tea)
- Zingy Ginger (organic herbal tea)
- Kiwi Passion Fuit (green tea)
- Turmeric ‘N Spice (black tea)
- Peach Caramel Cobbler (rooibos tea)
- Drop that Sweet Beet (green tea)
- Stress Reliever (herbal tea)
- Harvest Spice (black tea)
- Sleepy Chai (rooibos tea)
- Berry Mania (fruit tea)
- Mint Chocolate Chip (rooibos tea)
- Chocolate Date Night (herbal tea)
- Wintermint (organic green tea)
- Eggnog (green tea)
Is the Steeped Tea advent calendar making your list? It would be nice to try some of their teas but the price tag is a bit much for me.