I have had my eye on the Quo Give Me Some Lip gloss set for a while, but saw them on clearance for $10 at Shoppers Drug Mart with 20x points on Quo products so just had to have them. It includes six mini lip glosses from a light pink to a berry shade.
This set of 6 lip glosses is your everyday arsenal for natural yet sumptuous lips. Provides a hint of colour to enhance your natural tone.
The glosses do not have names, so it is hard to make sure you are picking up the same colour if you want to buy a full size (if they even have full sizes of all of them). I really wish that Quo had a dedicated website instead of just whatever products Shoppers Drug Mart choose to feature with no real descriptions.
Quo Give Me Some Lip Gloss Swatches
They are all sheer lip glosses but buildable in colour, all swatches are three thin coats. Since they don’t have names, from left:
- Berry – this is the darkest of the lip glosses, this has suited most lip sticks I have tried it over and looks great on its own
- Brown – this is the least sheer of the lip glosses and would look great with a tan. I usually like brown tones but this doesn’t suit me at all
- Sun kissed shimmer – one of my favourites from this Quo set of lip glosses, it looks almost nude when sheer but has a slight gold shimmer that looks amazing with a bronzed look
- Darker pink shimmer – my definite favourite but I lean towards nudes for lip gloss, this also has a slight gold shimmer making it perfect for summer looks
- Peachy pink – this looked very pink in the bottle but has a slight peach to it, works with my natural lip colour for a neutral look when sheer
- Pink – I guess you have to have a pink-pink lip gloss in your arsenal but nothing special about this one, the colour reminded me of those cheap pink glosses you get in makeup sets for five year olds to play with.
The two middle ones are definitely my favourites with a slight gold shimmer perfect for summer. It is hard to tell on the lips, as you can tell from the swatches, but it gives them a more special look.
Get Quo’s Lip Gloss Set
Quo is available exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart. At $10 plus points back, these were worth it, but I would not pay full price.