If you haven’t tried any Avon products recently, they are not the same Avon your mom or grandma used back in the day. They still have some old favourites but have some amazing new products too. You don’t even have to buy through an Avon representative anymore, you can shop online and have it shipped right to your door. So if you want to see how the brand has changed, the Avon beauty advent calendar is a great time to try out various products!
Spoilers ahead so stop reading now if you don’t want to know what is in the Avon 2018 advent calendar. It costs $45 CAD and will be available on November 1st, great for those who missed out on the various beauty advent calendars that went on sale super early this year.
Avon Advent Calendar Skincare, Makeup & Fragrance
- Skin So Soft – Soft & Sensual body lotion (mini 60ml)
- True Color Pro+ nail enamel in Wandering Rose (full size 12ml) – a mid toned pink that works for all skin tones
- ANEW Power Serum (mini 7ml)
- True Color Perfectly Matte lipstick in Superb Wine (full size 3g)
- Vitamin C Brightening Serum (mini 7ml)
- True Color Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Lotion (80ml)
- Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair hand cream (mini 45ml)
- True Color Glimmerstick eyeliner in Blackest Black (full size)
- Skin So Soft – Soft & Sensual body wash (mini 60ml)
- Far Away Infinity (travel spray 15ml) – this is a floral fruity fragrance good for everyday wear
- ANEW Ultimate Multi Performance Night Cream (mini 15ml)
- True Color eyshadow single in Champagne (full size 3ml)
A good mix of skincare and makeup in this calendar at a decent price for a 12 day option with a mix of full sizes and generous minis. Again, this one goes on sale on November 1st and is limited edition, so order early. You don’t need to find a local rep anymore, just order online from Avon.ca and have it shipped direct to your door. If you prefer the personalized service, be sure your local representative is ordering early enough to guarantee your Avon beauty advent calendar!