The Paint it Pretty Polish Magnetic Collection launches tomorrow and I have the last of the six polishes to share with you. Magnetic Fields by Paint it Pretty Polish is a magnetic purple holographic polish. Like the rest of the polishes in the Magnetic Collection, it will be $11 Canadian with magnets available for an extra $2. Paint it Pretty Polish sells through Etsy and you can get a shipping quote on the cart page.
Paint it Pretty Polish Magnetic Fields Swatches
The area closest to the magnet shifts to a brighter purple in Magnetic Fields. The holographic particles can be seen throughout the whole nail. Like Force Field, the blue holo from the collection, it needs three coats for full opacity. I used two thin coats and a third thick coat with the magnet applied. You can apply over black but it does darken the colour a bit.
Magnetic Fields by Paint it Pretty Polish has a strong holographic base and can be seen easily indoors or under lighting/sunlight. The holo does take away a little from the magnetic properties but it is still visible.
Paint It Pretty Polish Magnetic Fields (Magnetic Collection) Overview
- Coats required: Two thin coats and one thicker coat with magnet used (can apply over a black base)
- Dry time: Good, nails were dry enough for the second coat after finishing the first
- Wear time: Good, I wore this for three days with top coat before removing.
- Issues: None.
- Colour: Purple holographic metallic polish
- Buy It: Direct from Paint It Pretty on Etsy – Available July 20th ($11 for 15ml)