A final sneak peek of polishes you can find at Indie Expo Canada. Paint It Pretty Polish’s Purple Royale is part of the core collection so you can buy this one direct too. They have a a number of multichromes and this one shifts from blue to purple. In some light, you get more of a bronzed pink colour. My pictures don’t do this one justice, you get more of a shift to the naked eye.
The bubbling in my photos is from top coat on a hot day rather than a reflection on the polish. Note to self – no more doing nails in front of AC then going outside for photos on a 30c day!
Paint It Pretty Polish Purple Royale Swatches (Artificial Light)
Purple Royale from Paint It Pretty Polish has full opacity in two coats. The formula is smooth but I did get a few bald spots when attempting a second coat before the first was dry enough. So be patient and leave the first coat a few minutes. In normal lighting conditions, I see more purple than royal blue, with a touch of the bronzed pink from my natural light photos. In bright lighting or sunlight, more blue.
Paint It Pretty Polish Purple Royale Swatches (Evening Natural Light)
Paint It Pretty Polish It Ain’t Over Till It’s Clover Overview
- Coats required: 2 coats, shown with Paint It Pretty top coat
- Dry time: Decent, I waited a few minutes between coats. You will get bald spots if you try to do a second coat when the first is still wet.
- Wear time: Normal
- Issues: None and no staining on the nail using sticky base coat. Removal was easy.
- Colour: Duochrome blue to purple. Shows a bronze/pink in some lighting.
- Buy It: Online through Paint It Pretty Polish’s etsy store.
One Reply to “Paint It Pretty Polish Purple Royale Swatches”
What a gorgeous polish!!!