It wouldn’t be Valentine’s Week without some pink nails, right? I am not usually into this kind of pink but a girl needs a few pink-pinks in her collection. My Indie Polish Goodnight Puppy was an Polish Pickup exclusive for July 2017. If you are not familiar with Polish Pickup, they have a theme each month and lots of indie brands make an exclusive polish for the theme. They go on sale the first weekend of the month with cheap shipping (even to Canada). Even better, all the makers ship to the PPU headquarters that then get sent on to you. So no multiple shipping costs!
My Indie Polish Goodnight Puppy came from the Cocktails and Mocktails month. Based on the pretty pink drink it is a crelly with a little bit of sparkle – perfect for Valentine’s Day!
My Indie Polish Goodnight Puppy is a medium pink crelly with flecks of green and multi chrome glitters. The shimmer is barely there in most light but you catch glimpses as you move your hands. Three coats are needed for full coverage, but that is standard for many crelly (creme-jelly) polishes and helps you get some extra glitter in there too.
My Indie Polish Goodnight Puppy Polish Pickup July 2017 Exclusive Polish Overview
- Coats required: 3 coats + top coat
- Dry time: good
- Wear time: good (My Indie Polish tends to wear well on my nails)
- Issues: None, three coats needed as a crelly but glitter distributes well and has a nice formula
- Colour: Medium pink crelly with flecks of green and multi chrome glitters
- Buy It: No longer available and must be a member of Polish Pickup to buy. See what else My Indie Polish has to offer here.
See that pretty shimmer?
My Indie Polish Goodnight Puppy is shown in three coats stamped with Mundo de Unas Bones and Born Pretty BP-61 stamping plate.