It wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day without some red nails with hearts. Using a base of Fiendish Fancies Sleep Eludes Me, I went with Hit The Bottle A Glint of Gold on these but I think a metallic gold rather than holo may have looked better. In person, it is beautiful but just does not translate in photos. Especially the accent nail with the LOVE text heart.
Fiendish Fancies Sleep Eludes me is a gorgeous red and one I actually wear quite a bit. This beautiful shiny red has scattered micro flakies. The polish is from the Edgar Allen Poe Nevermore collection and was inspired by the illimitable dominion of the Red Death. This shot shows you just how many flakies Sleep Eludes Me manages to pack in just two coats. They sit flat on the nail and one coat of top coat leaves a smooth finish. No major scrubbing for removal either.
Base: Fiendish Fancies Sleep Eludes Me: Stamping: Hit The Bottle A Glint of Gold, Born Pretty BP-61 Stamping Plate
Hit The Bottle A Glint of Gold Holographic Stamping Polish Overview
- Opacity: OK, but better than most holographic stamping polishes
- Dry time: Plenty of time to stamp without a sticky base
- Issues: None
- Colour: Medium gold holographic stamping polish
- Buy It: Hit the Bottle polishes are available from Beautometry who have decent shipping to Canada.
Fiendish Fancies Sleep Eludes Me Polish Overview
- Coats required: 2 coats + top coat
- Dry time: good
- Wear time: good
- Issues: None
- Colour: Red with micro flakes
- Buy It: Available direct from Fiendish Fancies for $13 CDN