I seem to be on a bit of a pink kick lately which is weird for me as I rarely wear pink. But Color Club Mood Polish in Feelin’ Myself changes to purple and you know I love a good purple. This shade has a great formula, none of the brush stroke issues I experienced with Extra Vert from the same collection and completely opaque in two coats.
Warm state of Color Club Mood Polish in Feelin’ Myself
Transitioning state of Color Club Mood Polish in Feelin’ Myself
Cold state of Color Club Mood Polish in Feelin’ Myself
Like Extra Vert, this one is pretty close to the bottle colours which is not the case for all of the collection. The formula is good and it applies smoothly with no flooding cuticles thanks to a fairly thick but not unworkable consistency. It dries a bit quicker than Extra Vert but is not super fast and does shrink with a quick dry top coat.
Color Club Feelin’ Myself Nail Art
Stamped with Hit The Bottle Holo There Beautiful, a silver holo polish and BM-XL17. I really love how this looks over both the pink and purple states of this thermal polish. The pink can be a bit “Barbie” for me but I like it in the paler state when very warm and love the dark purple tips. It has a good transition point and even with short tips, I get some purple.
Color Club Feelin’ Myself: Overview
- Coats required: 2 coats of Color Club Feelin’ Myself Mood Changing Polish (shown with Essie Gel Setter top coat)
- Dry time: Decent, dried quicker than some in the collection but not fast drying.
- Wear time: good
- Issues: None
- Transition Temperature: Decent, even with short tips, I could get this to transition easily
- Transition Colours: Bright pink (warm) to purple (cold)
- Buy It: $12.95 at Trade Secrets (in store only)