I get excited about new Zoya collections, I can’t count how many times I have asked Nail Polish Canada “how much longer until you get them?” when I see US members ordering the new collections so it is great that we can order from Zoya now. The new Zoya Petals spring collection is available today and as usual, includes six beautiful new shades.
Inspired by the gardens of spring, this fresh and vibrant collection invites you to revel in the beauty of the season!
- Leia: Sheer opalescent white with flecks of fuchsia, green and gold. Just as beautiful alone as it layered over your favorite spring shades!
- Aster: Fresh periwinkle with flecks of fuchsia to create a dewy finish, mimicking the look of spring flowers in the morning.
- Azalea: Classic spring pink with a captivating white and fuchsia flash.
- Zahara: Brilliant shimmering coral made modern with an opalescent effect.
- Tulip: Pure pastel salmon cream with the slightest hint of sheen to mimic a petal soft finish.
- Laurel: Warm pastel pink with the slightest hint of sheen to mimic a petal soft finish.
These are great shades to help you transition into spring colours after the beautiful darker colours of winter. Leia, Aster and Zahara are on my to buy list.
If you want the full Zoya Petals collection and want it now, use coupon code PETALS by March 6th to save $20 when you buy from Zoya. You need to add the six pack of Petals polishes and not individually for the code to work. It will cost $40 USD plus shipping and international processing.
If you want to save on the shipping, Nail Polish Canada usually sells the collections for $62 CDN with free shipping but you will have to wait a while for stock.
Win the Zoya Petals Collection
You can try to win one of four sets of the Zoya Petals collections at their twitter party! Join @ZoyaNailPolish @SeeMomClick and @SheSaved at 1pm today, March 1st for a chance to win. The #ZoyaSpring twitter party is open to US and Canada and also has a grand prize of a Build Your Own Dream Box with twelve polishes and a special early bird prize if you RSVP before the party starts.