You know how at the beginning of the year, your brain is still stuck in the year before when writing the date? I am 18 years back with 2002 instead of 2020 (or 2019). Anyway, Polish Pickup starts on Friday and Sherri has an amazing option with Paint it Pretty Polish Firey Aries. It is a magnetic polish with purples, pinks and gold tones and a smattering of holo dust to make it really sparkle. It is the ultimate in galaxy nail art without the actual nail art.
Paint it Pretty Polish Firey Aries Swatches (Polish Pickup Jan 2020)
My magnetic shape is off because the magnet from the one I was using came off the handle so I used a cat eye one on the second layer. But I actually love the galaxy nail look to the finish of the different shapes. Paint it Pretty Polish Firey Aries is very light dependent with shades of pink and purple under bright light and greenish gold in lower light with an occasional copper in between.
Look at that sparkle
In lower light, you get a deeper bronze look with a more red look to the purple base.
Paint it Pretty Polish Firey Aries (Polish Pickup Jan 2020) Overview
- Coats required: 2 for full opacity even with my strong visible nail line.
- Dry time: Good
- Wear time: Good, I have been wearing this on and off all month and no chipping before changing up the look. Probably 3-4 days each time.
- Issues: I did find the magnet shape spread while drying so an extra few seconds with the magnet
- Colour: Dark purple with pink-purple, green-gold and perhaps some blue magnetic shifting colours and silver/holo tiny flakes and purple microglitter.
- Buy It: $12 US for full size, available only January 3rd to January 6th from Polish Pickup. 100 available and this is gorgeous so shop early