Keep Calm, It’s Almost Done by Paint it Pretty Polish is a red/bronze/gold multichrome with red/gold/green aurora shimmer. This one has a slightly thicker formula than the other three polishes in the holiday collection. As a result, it was completely opaque in two coats, but you do need to wait until the first dries to apply the second.
Swatches of Paint it Pretty Polish Keep Calm, It’s Almost Done
This polish along with the rest of the holiday collection will be released on November 29th so you can take advantage of her Black Friday sale. Paint it Pretty Polish will be offering 20% off sitewide and there will also be a sale category with discounted polish too. You get free shipping with a $55 order and a gift with every order. If you are just looking for the new polishes, the others in the collection are Bah Humbug, Santa Stop Here and I Believe.
Prefer to shop in person? Sherri will be at Craftadian in Hamilton on December 7th. See all she has to offer including the new collection (and amazing polish of the month). It starts at 10AM and is $5 for admission. But bring a donation to the Shoebox Project and save $2. It has over 70 confirmed indie vendors with food, toys, beauty, accessories and home plus more.
The aurora shimmer in Paint It Pretty Polish Keep Calm, It’s Almost Done is most visible in low lighting where it gives it a green shift. In most lighting, you get a bronze to gold shift with a little shimmer sparking in the light.
Paint it Pretty Polish’s Keep Calm, It’s Almost Done Overview
- Coats required: 2 coats (I usually add a third due to strong visible nail line but this was opaque in two. Shown with glossy top coat.
- Dry time: Good
- Wear time: Untested but her polishes usually wear well on me
- Issues: The formula is slightly thicker than the rest of the collection but not hard to work with, but does show some brush strokes.
- Colour: red/bronze/gold multichrome with red/gold/green aurora shimmer
- Buy It: From the Paint it Pretty Polish Etsy store. $11 Canadian for full size only.