Paint it Pretty Polish Tickle Me Pink is a medium pink linear holographic polish. It is close to a bubblegum pink and has a strong linear holo for a lighter polish. Paint it Pretty Polishes is a Canadian indie maker and her polishes are all five free and vegan. Based in Beamsville, they are available through her Etsy store.
Like Out of the Blue, Paint it Pretty Polish Tickle Me Pink does need three coats for full opacity. I do have an overly visible nail line in general though. If you don’t, you might get away with two in normal lighting. Under bright lighting, I could still see some nail line even with the third coat.
Paint it Pretty Polish Tickle Me Pink Swatches (Holographic Collection)
I am not the hugest fan of pink polish in general but this one works quite well with my skintone. It is almost bubblegum pink but the holo gives it a nice glow with top coat making it more wearable for me.
Paint It Pretty Polish Tickle Me Pink (Holographic Collection) Overview
- Coats required: 3 coats + glossy top coat
- Dry time: OK (a little slower than some of the others in the collection)
- Wear time: Unknown, took it off same day
- Issues: Dries slightly matte so use a nice glossy top coat, does need a third coat for full opacity.
- Colour: Medium pink linear holographic
- Buy It: Direct from Paint It Pretty on Etsy – ($10 for 15ml)