One that those who can’t make it to Indie Expo Canada can actually buy! Paint It Pretty Polish is releasing Bling Up Your Life at IEC for the show, but it will be available for purchase on her Etsy store until the end of July too. There are limited quantities of this polish so when it is gone, it is gone and it would make a great shade for holiday party season at the end of the year.
Paint It Pretty Polish Bling Up Your Life is silver holographic polish with sparks of blue, green, purple and red. It has a nice formula. Fairly thick but not so thick it is hard to apply. There is a little texture to it when applied. It isn’t top coat hungry but you do need a thick top coat to even it out.
Swatches of Paint It Pretty Polish Bling Up Your Life at IEC (Indie Expo Canada Limited Edition)
Shown with three coats for full opacity (these fake nails had french tips so probably two on bare nails) in natural sunlight. You can see the sparks of colour from the scattered holo in Paint It Pretty Bling Up Your Life at IEC. It is a scattered holo so you won’t get that rainbow of colour, but enough of a sparkle to make it special.
The sparkle from the holo is very light dependent, as with most holographic polishes. So it will appear more like a shimmery silver with flashes of colour as it catches the light.
In artificial lighting, they appear more silver than holographic but you still get some sparkling colours. Wear time on this is good, but fake nails tend to hold polish well. It did need a little scrubbing to remove all of the polish but not like a full glitter.
Paint It Pretty Bling Up Your Life At IEC (Indie Expo Canada 2018 Limited Edition) Polish Overview
- Coats required: 2 generous coats (3 shown with top coat due to french tips on my fake nails)
- Dry time: Good, nails were dry enough for the second coat by the time both hands were painted
- Wear time: I wore this on fake nails which tend to hold polish well, but no chipping.
- Issues: None – requires a little scrubbing for removal
- Colour: Silver holographic polish with sparks of blue, green, purple and red
- Buy It: $11 Available at Indie Expo Canada on June 10th with any additional bottles online until the end of July.
Paint It Pretty Shopping List/Pricing For Indie Expo Canada