Last week, I posted my custom polish from Paint It Pretty Polish. Sherri made me a thermal polish based on a picture of Izzy and it has been hard not to wear it every day. But I added a multichrome from her regular polishes to my order and today I am sharing the beautiful Enchanted. It has a gorgeous purple-green-blue shift. I was kinda over multichromes for a bit but Paint it Pretty Enchanted caught my eye as the blue is more noticeable than the others in my collection.
Paint It Pretty Enchanted Swatch & Review
Paint It Pretty Enchanted is
- cruelty free and five free
- has a flat medium sized brush
- opaque in two coats (shown here with two coats and Seche Vite)
- no major application issues, the usual black streaky colour on the first coat but builds beautifully on the second coat
- lasted four days with minimal chips and a little tipwear (2-3 days is usually max for my nails)
- no staining using CND Creative Play base coat
Like most multichromes, there are some visible brush strokes with Enchanted. I am yet to find one that doesn’t have some though so not a huge worry. While noticeable in the closeups, it is not to the naked eye. But look at this bright blue shift. I love it.
The green-purple is also beautiful but I have a lot of duochromes with this shift so was nice to get a decent amount of blue in Enchanted.
You can buy Paint It Pretty polishes from Etsy here. It ships from Canada with tracking – at least my order came with full tracking.
One Reply to “Enchanted by Paint It Pretty Swatch & Review”
This is amazing! I love the shots with the water droplets.