Black and white is probably my favourite of the colour themes for the #31DC2016 challenge. I have wanted to use this bird themed plate for ages and since it always looks good in black and white manis, it seemed like the perfect time to try it out. I went for a different look on each nail with Zoya PixieDust in Dahlia on my ring finger which is the only nail without white but the sparkle looks white when combined with the other nails.
Black & White Bird Themed Nails Using BP-58 Stamping Plate
Polishes/tools used for my bird themed black and white look:
- Essence The Gel Back to Black (base on baby, middle & thumb).
- Essence The Gel Wild White Ways (base on pointer).
- Zoya PixieDust Dahlia (ring finger).
- Maybelline Color Show Clearly Spotted (baby over black base).
- Born Pretty black stamping polish (pointer).
- MoYou London White Knight stamping polish (middle and thumb).
- Born Pretty BP-58 bird themed stamping plate.
- Born Pretty clear jelly stamper.
Maybelline’s Clearly Spotted also has black glitter pieces but I wanted to keep the look just black and white so did not use a contrasting colour. Each nail has one coat of base colour and Essence The Gel top coat with the exception of Zoya Dahlia which is three coats with no top coat.