Polish Pickup starts tomorrow and Paint it Pretty Polish is treating us to another purple polish. Forget Me Not by Paint it Pretty Polish is a shifting blue/purple/pink packed with glowing aurora shimmers. It has a jelly like formula and while visible nail line wasn’t obvious in indoor lighting, it is noticeable under my lights with three coats. I do have a strong visible nail line so it is not unusual for me to need an extra coat, but you would likely need three for opacity. I know Cosmetic Sanctuary had full opacity with three thin coats. It can also be layered over black or other dark colours.
Paint it Pretty Polish Forget Me Not Swatches (Polish Pickup February 2020)
I couldn’t pick it up in my photos but in some lighting, it has a more light green-blue shift that complements the blue. the purple shift is definitely my fave though.
Paint it Pretty Polish Forget Me Not Swatches Over Black
Forget Me Not by Paint it Pretty is shiftier than it looks in my photos when worn over a black base. I tried it over Hit the Bottle’s Black Undies peel off base coat. It might look really good over a lighter colour too.
Paint it Pretty Polish Forget Me Not (Polish Pickup Feb 2020) Overview
- Coats required: 3 coats for opacity
- Dry time: Good
- Wear time: Decent but Paint it Pretty generally wears well on my nail
- Issues: Sheer jelly formula so you may need to build it to cover strong visible nail line
- Colour: shifting blue/purple/pink packed with glowing aurora shimmers
- Buy It: Limited edition for Polish Pickup. $12 US / full size only and cap of 90 and 10 UK. Only available February 7th to 10th.
2 Replies to “Paint it Pretty Polish Forget Me Not Swatches (Polish Pickup Feb 2020)”
This looks good both solo and over the black <3
This is super pretty! I love it over the black base and I am actually starting to really like more sheer shades, kind of a nice change from all the heavy ones I usually wear!