We went for an easy theme for #CBBxManiMonday this week with “Inspired By…” and my nails were inspired by the time change.
- Colors by Llarowe Can We Have Trudeau
- Rogue Lacquer Puns of Steel
- Hit the Bottle Holo There Beautiful (silver)
- Hit the Bottle As Black As Night (black)
- Born Pretty White stamping polish
- Maybelline Bold Gold
- Born Pretty BP-124 stamping plate (sun and stars)
- Bundle Monster BMXL19 stamping plate (clocks)
- LA Colors Rapid Dry top coat (not recommended for stamping)
I use Can We Have Trudeau on my pointer and baby finger. It is a gorgeous black with tons of sparkle so simple night time stars over it with Hit the Bottle Holo There Beautiful. Then Rogue Puns of Steel as the base on my other fingers. I thought the gold sun would come out looking brighter against it.
Finished it all by being dumb and trying a new top coat over stamping. So smudged the clocks with LA Colors Rapid Dry.