Oh My Whiskers by TREO Lacquer
If you are not familiar with TREO Lacquer, it is a Canadian Indie brand from Amanda Boss. TREO makes 10 Free small batch indie nail polish and is based in Atlantic Canada. Her releases all come in threes and her latest TREO-trio is Alice in Crellyland.
Alice is a white crelly filled with dark blue, blue, and yellow glitter. Yellow for her hair, blue for her dress, and dark for her shoes/hairband.
Cheshire Cat is a pink crelly filled with magenta, purple and yellow glitter. Magenta and purple for his stripes and yellow for his eyes.
Oh My Whiskers (inspired by the White Rabbit) is a white crelly filled with gold, red, and brown glitter. Red and brown for his outfit and gold for his pocket watch.
TREO polishes are $13.50 each for full size. Buy the collection for $34.43 or the trio of minis for $13.50 (minis are not available individually). The Alice in Crellyland collection will be available starting March 20th
TREO Lacquer Oh My Whiskers Swatches
Oh My Whiskers by TREO Lacquer is a white crelly with large gold metallic glitter, smaller red metallic and brown/dark gold glitter. The glitter distributes well on the nail and the crelly builds well. It does have a little texture so a thicker top coat is recommended but isn’t especially top coat hungry.
TREO Lacquer’s Oh My Whiskers
The glitter in this seemed to stick to the nail a little more than the rest of the Alice in Crellyland collection. It did need a little scrubbing to remove the glitter. It wasn’t difficult to remove, just more than a swipe of acetone.
TREO Lacquer Oh My Whiskers (Alice in Crellyland) Overview
- Coats required: 3 for my strong visible nail line plus crellies are always better with some depth
- Dry time: Good
- Wear time: Untested. Alice from the same collection wore well and only had minimal tip wear when removed after 4 days
- Issues: None but did need a little scrub for removal of the glitter
- Colour: white crelly filled with gold, red, and brown glitter. Inspired by the White Rabbit, the red and brown for his outfit and gold for his pocket watch.
- Buy It: $13.50 for full size. Buy the collection for $34.43 or the trio of minis for $13.50 (minis are not available individually). Available from her website here. Available March 20th.