It may not be anywhere near Christmas yet (despite early releases of beauty advent calendars) but I am sharing swatches of My Indie Polish Merry Christmas today. This is a polish from last year so already available. It is a multichrome with red, gold and green shifts and a scattering of holo.
If you are not familiar with My Indie Polish, Tanya originally started by selling bath & body products and candles. She branched out to nail polish and over 7 years later, is still going strong. My Indie Polish ships from Canada, so no customs fees for those in Canada and has affordable US shipping too.
My Indie Polish Merry Christmas Swatches – Artificial Lighting
Swatch city but I wanted to show all the different shifts in this. Depending on lighting, you can get anything from a deep coppery colour, bronze, plus gold and green shifts. Shown with a third coat to cover my strong visible nail line, it also deepened the shift on the third coat. It dries quickly so a third coat was not an issue. Shown with glossy top coat.
My Indie Polish Merry Christmas Swatches – Natural Lighting
shown in natural shade on a bright day, a strong shift but less holo showing
swatch in morning sunlight where you can see the holo at its best plus the gold, green and red colour shifts.
My Indie Polish Merry Christmas Overview
- Coats required: 3 coats for opacity (I do have a strong visible nail line but the third deepened the shifts)
- Dry time: Good, even with a third coat.
- Wear time: Good but the brand generally wears well on my nails
- Issues: None except needing a third coat for full opacity. No staining and no black undie needed to show the shifts.
- Colour: Multichrome with holo – red, green and gold colour shifts
- Buy It: Direct from My Indie Polish