Opposites Attract is more subtle in magnetic properties but still a really beautiful polish. It is a blue, aqua, green and purple multichrome. As with most magnetics, you see some shimmer as that is what moves with the magnet. In most lighting, Paint it Pretty Polish Opposites Attract is primarily blue. As with the rest of the Paint it Pretty Magnetic Collection, Opposites Attract will be available on July 20th. It is priced at $11 and magnets are available for $2 each.
Paint it Pretty Polish Opposites Attract Swatches
Shown in artificial lighting, you get more of a light blue glow. You can see a little of the purple shift at the edges. You very rarely see a greener shift indoors. Opposites Attract by Paint it Pretty is the one polish in the collection that does not layer over black without changing the way it looks. Three coats are needed for full opacity.
Random angle but the best one I could get to show you the gorgeous purple shift. You can get this shift in normal indoor lighting conditions.
Shown in shady natural light, it is darker and you get more of the purple than the bright blue.
When Paint it Pretty Polish Opposites Attract is in sunshine, you get an almost holographic shine from this magnetic multichrome.
Paint It Pretty Polish Opposites Attract (Magnetic Collection) Overview
- Coats required: Two thin coats and one thicker coat with magnet used
- Dry time: Good, nails were dry enough for the second coat after finishing the first
- Wear time: Decent, but did get tipwear quicker than the others in the collection
- Issues: None, but be aware that the magnetic properties are less obvious than the rest of the collection
- Colour: Light blue, green and purple multichrome
- Buy It: Direct from Paint It Pretty on Etsy – Available July 20th ($11 for 15ml)