Sadly, Haunter by My Indie Polish is no longer available. I was lucky enough to get it in a mystery box I bought last year during a sale. Haunter came from the Pokemon collection released in November 2016. Named after the poisonous/ghost Pokemon, this glitter filled purple jelly has a hint of scattered holo too.
I do love purples so was delighted that this was included in the mystery box I bought last year. I have already worn it twice before swatching it and you can barely notice a change in the fill line despite needing three coats.
You can see how thin my nails are from the side view of my thumb so I have been careful about using glittery polishes as I want to limit the acetone use. This removes fairly easily with minimal scrubbing for the glitter.
Three coats My Indie Polish Haunter shown in artificial lighting with top coat
My Indie Polish Haunter with two coats
Haunter definitely needs a third coat for full opacity but you get plenty of glitter with just two. Like most jelly polishes, it does taper at the tip and is hard to get full coverage. Last time I used it, I capped the tips with a purple creme before applying Haunter. Helped it last a little longer and I hate the tipwear look of jellies.
My Indie Polish Haunter Polish Overview
- Coats required: 3 coats (shown with top coat)
- Dry time: decent but do allow to dry fully or the glitter drags
- Wear time: good (My Indie Polish tends to wear well on my nails)
- Issues: None, but does need a third coat.
- Colour: Grape toned purple jelly with blue, purple and pink glitter and a very scattered holo
- Buy It: No Longer Available (but you might get lucky with one in a mystery box)